Saturday, May 30, 2009

This weeks adventure and hot pick up spots for bi curious women

Well, finally a new post…please forgive me, I‘v been out and about NYC checking out the best pick up bars for bi curious women. I started on Friday night with a special Girl Nation night at the Stone Wall Inn on 53 Christopher St. NYC. Every last Friday of the month there is a girl party there. The place was packed but very clicky, so as far as a quick hook up with a girl you may have your eye on, virtually impossible unless you are confident enough to approach her even with her friends having marked their territory.
The women were not very attractive at least on this particular evening so I quickly assessed the hook up possibilities at the venue, finished my beer and headed off to Henrietta Hudson’s on the corner of Hudson and Morton St. In NYC.

A much better choice, packed with gorgeous women all different ethnicity, looking like they were there for the same reason I was. After a quick trip to the ladies room I focused my eye on a beautiful blond blue eyed vixen dancing alone or at very least with her friends. I positioned myself near her and swooped onto the dance floor letting her know with my eyes I was interested. Within 5 minutes of dancing we were up against the wall kissing passionately and let’s just say the rest is history.
So, hands down the best hook up spot on a Friday night in NYC is…Henrietta Hudson’s, guaranteed.

I’ll be checking out this Sunday May 31, 2009 a daytime out door hot spot for women on Sunday called Stiletto at the Maritime Cabanas on 363 West 16th Street on the corner of 9th Avenue New York. Party is from 2pm to 10pm with no cover charge.

No comments: