Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bi Curious update

Okay, so it’s been almost full week since my last post…Girl Nation last Saturday night was hot! Great turn out, at about midnight it was packed with lovely ladies. I have to give Kudos to the Asian Bartender (sorry didn’t get her name) in the short shorts who served up the sexy bottle shots to the willing participants. The way she stood on that bar and poured the shots into all those sexy open mouths was breathtaking.

This week was interesting found out about a few more bi curious girl hangouts. Looks like someone on Craig’s list was trying to put together a bi curious speed dating event in New York City for the first week in June. I’ll keep you posted on the details on where and when. Once I receive them.

Not a bunch going on for all those bi curious ladies in the New York City area, but I’d like to change that so drop me a line VIA email below and let me know what type of event you’d be interested in , for example speed dating, a bi curious party at a Venue in NYC, etc. and the BCC team will do everything possible to make it happen.

To send me a private message scroll down to
Add me to BCC mailing list and notify me of upcoming BCC events fill out the form and send.

No comments: